We receive 100% of our financial support from our members. The largest proportion of our giving goes to pay our staff. This is our main focus because people come to know and grow in Christ as his Spirit-backed Word is ministered.
Ministry beyond Dalkeith Anglican
As a church we partner with a number of organisations and individuals to support their ministry beyond Dalkeith Anglican - whether further afield in Australia, or internationally.
If you would like to specifically give to support Beyond Parish Ministry, please note 'Beyond Parish' as a reference when giving.
Dalkeith Special Building Projects
This fund is used for the maintenance of our buildings and facilities.
If you wish to specifically give to the Special Building Projects fund, please note this as a reference when giving.
Ways to Give
- Cheque to Anglican Parish of Dalkeith
- Cash during Sunday service collection
- Direct debit from your bank account
For General Giving:
Name: Anglican Parish of Dalkeith
BSB: 706 001
Acc No: 30003007
Bank: Anglican Community Fund
Name of Parish: Dalkeith Parish
Reference: It would help us if you designate either
- the service you usually attend by including '9AM' or '5PM' in the reference, or
- 'Beyond Parish', 'Building Fund', etc, in the reference.