OUR JOURNEY SO FAR
St Lawrence's Anglican Church Dalkeith was originally established in a small house on the corner of Waratah Ave and Adelma Road in Dalkeith.
In the 1950's larger premises were built in the current location on Viking Road.
The Church building is Heritage Listed for its period architecture.
The Rev Peter Smith was appointed in 2001 and currently serves as the Rector (Senior Minister) of the Parish.
Over the past fifteen years the church has steadily grown and a new evening service was started in 2012.